DIRECTIONS TO LAGAN VALLEY ISLAND
Travelling from the south of Lisburn
- From the M1 take the second turnoff for Lisburn (Saintfield Road)
- From the slip road take the first turn off the roundabout onto the Saintfield Road
Travelling from the north of Lisburn
- From the M1 take the first turnoff for Lisburn (Saintfield Road)
- From the slip road take the third turn off the roundabout
Directions are then as follows:
- Travel along the Saintfield Road through the first sets of traffic lights
- Once through these lights (you are now on Sloan Street) make sure you are in the right hand lane
- Go through the next set of traffic lights
- At the round about take the second turn off onto the Queen’s Road (stay in the right hand lane)
- The turn off for Lagan Valley Island is the first on your right. Traffic lights are in operation to filter you onto the Island
- Travel along the front of the building and across the Jubilee Bridge to the main car park.
The ease of accessibility is one of the key attractions of Lisburn City. Located just one mile from the M1 motorway and approximately 8 miles (10 minutes drive) from Belfast City Centre, it is the ideal base for those travelling from all over Northern Ireland and also the Republic of Ireland.
Both Northern Ireland Airports – George Best City Airport and Belfast International Airport are under 30 minutes drive away. The Centre has excellent transport links being easily accessible by road, rail or bus and it has a compact city centre where everything is within walking distance. Click here for bus and train timetables